TCA goes to 30 issues!; Eclipse Photo; Sky Lessons; IAU-Shaw–Constellations, Gravity, Tactile Galaxies, more; RAP–Gravitational Waves, Wiki Articles, Star Test; Black Hole Vid; 50% Off Holidays Sale
Subscribe at https://ClassroomAstronomer.Substack.Com
Italicized are available only to Full Subscribers; all others to Full and Lite Edition Readers.
- Cover Photo – Sky Lessons Dusk and Dawn
- Welcome to This Issue! – TCA is going to 30 Issues!; Two Additions to Our Revamped Homepage!
- Article – We —Had—an Eclipse….
- Sky Lessons (New Column, Cover Story) – Things You Can Teach at Night with Your Students—Three Planets, and a Comet
- Astronomical Teachniques –
IAU-Shaw: The Stars—Making Constellations With Rubber Bands;
IAU-Shaw: Gravity and Space-Time;
IAU-Shaw: Tactile Galaxies, for Sighted and Visually Impaired Together;
IAU-Shaw: Miscellaneous Things Noted.
- Connection to the Sky – Students LOVE Black Holes and Destruction!
- The RAP Sheet – Research Abstracts for Practitioners –
– An Interactive Gravitational-Wave Detector Model for Museums and Fairs;
– The First Paragraph Is As Good As It Gets: STEM Articles in Wikipedia and Opportunistic Learning;
– Development and Application of a Concept Test on the Subject of Stars.
- The Galactic Times Inbox Magazine #14 Highlights
- The Hermograph End of Year/Holidays 50% Off Sale