Sky Lesson–New Year’s Ecliptic Pachinko; Smartphone Simulations; Students as Teachers, Scientists;Massive Resource Collections; Drawing for Learning; TCA goes to 30 issues!; Last Chance Holidays Sale
Subscribe at https://classroomastronomer.substack.com !
- Cover Photo – Smartphone Universes
- Welcome to Issue 15!
- Sky Lessons – Ecliptic Pachinko
- Astronomical Teachniques –
Smartphone Astronomy Simulations
The Inverse Square Smartphone
ASP Notes—What Kids Think Are Scientific Activities; Learn by Teaching
- Connection to the Sky –
Massively Resourceful Collections
All the Moon’s Motions
- The RAP Sheet – Research Abstracts for Practitioners –
– Why and how teachers make use of drawing activities in early childhood science education
– Deciding on drawing: the topic matters when using drawing as a science learning strategy