Eclipse Things to Do; Teachniques–Moon, Spectra; Using iTelescope, Part 1; Hubble’s Nebulae; Earth’s Eccentricity; Eclipse Subscription Special; 37.5% Black Friday Sale
Subscribe at https://ClassroomAstronomer.Substack.Com
Italicized are available only to Full Subscribers; all others to Full and Lite Edition Readers.
- Cover Photo – ITelescope’s Spanish Observatories
- Welcome to this Issue! – Our New and Revamped Homepage!;
The Moon’s Light is Reduced in Eclipse, and So is Our Subscription Rate for Then;
- The November 19th Nearly Total, Longest Partial Lunar Eclipse – What Can You Do Educationally?
- Astronomical Teachniques – IAU-Shaw: The Moon; What Can We See With Spectra?
- Astronomy Remotely – (Cover Story) Observing with iTelescope, Part 1
- Connection to the Sky – Hubble’s Field Guide to Nebulae
- The RAP Sheet – Research Abstracts for Practitioners – How Eccentric Is the Orbit of the Earth, and Where Is the Sun?
- The Galactic Times Inbox Magazine #13 Highlights
- The Black Friday/End of Year/Holidays with 37.5% Discount Sale