TCA is going on hiatus.
In This Issue:
- Cover Photo – Measuring Mars’ Brightness
- Welcome to Issue 48!
- Personal Note and TCA Subscriptions Going on Hold
- Astronomical Teachniques –
– Why Does the March Equinox Time Spring All Over the Clock?
– Lessons with A Half-Day Border Crossing
- Sky Lesson – Magnitude and Color of Mars (Cover Story)
- Connections to the Sky: The Upcoming Eclipses —* New Maps of the Eclipses’ Paths* Twice the Eclipses!* Places to Visit While You Are There
- The Classroom Astronomer Newsletter-Inbox Magazine #47 [Paid Post] Highlights
- The Galactic Times Newsletter-Inbox Magazine Highlights #43